RIX® Technology Benefits
RIX® Technology provides benefits to all those involved in the R&D tax credit process.
RIX® Technology benefits for the taxpayer?
Continuous, regular, contemporaneous reports with RIX® Technology result in more inclusive identification of activities, greater accuracy in related expenditures and clarity of information. For the taxpayer this increases credit amounts, simplifies documentation and review, limits reduction of credits by IRS review.
- Simple access to Research Tax Credit benefits.
- Expansion of Research Credit opportunity (more tax dollars returned).
- Reduced total cost for Research Credit benefits (less internal effort, shorter filing periods, smaller fees).
- Durable Research Credits (certainty under review).
- Efficient Research Credit data collection.
- Reduction of personnel time for data collection.
- Minimal training requirements.
- Reduced impact of personnel turnover on Research Credit data collection.
- Improved continuity of records.
- Minimal personnel participation in audits.
- Increased Research Tax Credits from increased availability of Research Credit information (interactive Q&A and FAQ data)
- Increased Research Tax Credits from improved recordkeeping.
- Simplified IRS audit process.
- SOX benefit
- Systematic process.
- Improved recordkeeping.
- Greater certainty of Research Credit retention under IRS review.
- Availability of accurate Management Metrics for R&D efforts.
- Greater internal visibility of Intellectual Property information.
- Forum for periodic posting of critical information to development personnel.
Return to top